Please follow guidelines below:
- Must be industry-specific
- Topics must be fact-based--for instance, the article can be about the facts of a new product. Please no opinion-based articles
- Links should be limited to two per submission and at least 100 words apart
- Must include at least one image
- Videos and other visual content is strongly encouraged
- Information users can use is preferred like user manuals, white papers, and checklists.
Additional requirements for publication:
- Must be written an acceptable press release format
- Newsworthy Content: Common news angles include timely information about a new product or service, business expansion or recent event, an organizational milestone like an anniversary or award or the issuance of a tip sheet or expert opinion on a topic currently in the news. The news announcement must be clearly stated in the headline.
- Advertisements: If your press release is primarily aimed at selling a product or service, then it is an advertisement and not a press release. A good press release informs the media and the general public about a newsworthy topic. If the primary purpose of the document is to sell without any other newsworthy element, then it will be denied publication.
- Reprints: News and feature images, articles, opinion columns, editorials or news stories from other websites or publications, especially if they are copyrighted, are not press releases.
- Duplicate Content: A press release can only be distributed once through MCCR and it partners websites. In addition, a significant majority of each press release must be original content. Templated content is not permitted. Using copyrighted content from other sources is a violation of Mission Critical Communications Reviews Terms of Service.